- I have been a regular visitor to Martha’s Vineyard since I was a child as my family owns a cottage there, so this book serves as my love letter to the island.
- I love animals of all kinds and got started with writing by volunteering to write features for Best Friends Animal Society.
- I have a dog named Clancy and a cat named Nate.
- I’m a little obsessed with The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones
- I’m more than a little obsessed with Ohio State football. Don’t bother me in the fall when my Buckeyes are on! 🙂
Meet the Author
Julie Flanders is an academic librarian by day and a writer all the rest of the time. Julie is a television addict, an avid walker, and an obsessive fan of the Ohio State Buckeyes. Although a lifelong Ohio resident, Julie nevertheless has an ongoing love affair with the island of Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts. Julie’s novels include the paranormal thrillers Polar Night and Polar Day as well as the historical love story The Ghosts of Aquinnah. Julie is a history buff who loves incorporating history into her stories, which she affectionately calls “mysteries untethered by time.”