National Poetry Month is Coming!
In honor of Poetry Month this year, Ink Smith Publishing will be accepting poetry submissions to feature on our blog! All genres are being accepted, no restrictions on length, and there is no need to be a previously published author. If you would like to participate in our takeover please follow the guidelines below.
- Poems should be formatted in .doc, .rxt, or .pdf format.
- Submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com. APRIL POETRY SUBMISSION should be utilized in the subject line of the email.
- Please include a short bio (no more than 200 words) about yourself and where to find your poetry. You may include social media handles as well, we’d love to be able to link to you when we post!
- You may also include a head shot, but it is not required. Please make sure if you do include a head shot it is in .jpeg or .png format, and is a business professional photo.
- While there are no restrictions on length, topic, or content, we do ask that the poetry be tasteful and tactful.
- Ink Smith plans to post as many poems as possible, but do not promise that your submission will be posted on the site.
- There is no fee associated with this takeover and poets are encouraged to submit multiple works.
Deadline to submit poetry is March 15th.