Sometimes reading a book isn’t enough to satisfy our need for a connection with the mind behind the story. We asked A.L. Glennon to share some fun facts about herself so her readers can delve a little into the mind behind Wait for It!.
Her favorite color is red, and her favorite food depends on the day. She did reveal that she can’t live without chocolate, and who can blame her? Sweets are a source of fuel for writers, and brain food is always required when world building. Especially when that world is home to three very different personalities like Mike, Zeke, and Zelda!
Like most authors, and readers, when asked those dreaded questions, “Who’s your favorite author?” and “What’s your favorite book?” she said no! There is no way she could pick just one favorite book or author. “I have loved tons of books for tons of different reasons,” she said.
She did go on to note that she is a big Harry Potter fan. “I love the way J.K. Rowling created a world and characters that appeal to readers of all ages!” Ink Smith Publishing couldn’t agree more. We think Glennon did a solid job making Wait for It! a novel YA readers and adults can enjoy.
Quick Fun Facts:
- A.L. Glennon started studying ballet when she was four and still sneaks in a class now and then.
- Glennon used to want to be an economist. Then she found out what that really was. After she’d finished an undergraduate degree in economics!
- She was a forward (#6) on her college rugby team.
- She throws over-the-top theme parties.
- She likes baking cakes, and eating them, too!